Last 2012, Dekor Indonesia have a great change to be partner together with Canggu club as Gold Sponsor for Melbourne Cup in Canggu club
These time Canggu club theme decor is Barn style and Horse racing ornament decor, Dekor Indonesia as a professional decor in Indonesia try to describe the idea with combination 2D & 3D set up inclusive with a flowers touch and a little bit wedding event style.
here is the report
Courtesy by : Canggu club, Full decor by Dekor Indonesia
Special thanks to Green Room Production to entrusted us to handle such a great events especially for Pertamina Nasional Sales Conference awards and Gala Dinner in Conrad Bali last two weeks ago
the concept is different with other normal Gala dinner with a formal round table, but we create with semi lounge with full of the Ottoman Sofa, bean bags, puff, and LED lights
one of the most special things is the 3D mapping, First time ever did in Conrad Bali especially the Infinity Chapel, and first time ever did in outside especially in Bali island
here is the full recorded of the events
The Video mapping :
From the story of Disney ” The Cinderella” this is the concept that we presents to my best friends Valentine Mutiara Aka Kookie & Bayu Jo wedding at the Uma Nina villa – Goa Gong Jimbaran Bali last Saturday on 20th Oct 2012
Kookie is already married in Germany last July 2012, and they celebrate once again in Bali with all their relative in Indonesia, cute and half Phillippino’s this is how I describe the bride, she is like a Cinderella and loves balloon very much
We create a real Cinderella Flower cart, the squirrel, except the glass shoes, mix between pink, fucia colour and light purple, for the centerpieces we try to made some effect like a crystal and pink mix with mason jars
here is the picture
Decorator & florist : Dekor Indonesia
Properties : Dekor Indonesia
Photo booth : Moments To Go
Courtesy by Valentine Mutiara Aka Kookie & Bayu Jo
Last but not least, Oakley contact us on very last minute, they need to create Lighting with snake light, and the result is very cool..
Venue : The Mantra Seminyak
OAKLEY GARAGE ROCK
A truly Scottish wedding, the wedding between east met west, Maydream Plana is a pinoy and Craig is a Scottish they meet each other in Singapore and do the wedding at The Conrad, what a wonderful story, on Indonesian wise man said Acid on the mountain, salt at the sea, but in the end met together on the fry pan..wow….the decoration is fully decorate by Dekorindo Bali,organized by Magnificentnine Bali, thanks all to the crew
The couple Keith Surohardjo and Leigh is an Australian, they come to Bali for the married because of the Father Joni Surohardjo is a Balinese mix Javanese.
First contact by Mr. Joni, 3 months ago, he said that soon his daughter will be married in Bali, but he confused to find who is the best decorator and florist with a reasonable priced in Bali, after he search and browsed via google and get some recommendation, then he start to contact us and discuss everything, because we have several experience in Khayangan estate, so easy for us to describe what his daughter needs.
Basically the concept is simple and pure white, Keisha loves roses very much and she want to create one of the unforgettable moment during the married. They got it, all the guest was surprised and look feel very pure and nice moment.
All properties is set up by Dekor Indonesia, one of the Florist House, interior and exterior for any occasion in Bali, start from sofa, table, flower arrangement, lighting set up, dance floor, dinner table, the tiffany chairs
Thank you again to Mr. Joni Surohardjo, Keisha Surohardjo & Leigh
Special thanks to Libby from Elite Events for a good cooperation with us during your events at Phalossa Villa on 1st July 2012
“New” Updated >> We Added Even More Flowers To the Princess Package For The Same Price……………Great Value
FOR DETAIL PRICE PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US
Free Shipping Within The BALI & BEYOND……………………….
Princess Wedding Package is the perfect package for that elegant expensive look you have always wanted for that special day……………..
Take a Look At All You Will Receive For This Low Price…………..
If you would like to change the flower colors in the package, please contact us via e-mail with your changes. Some colors are premium and may change package cost.
50- Blooms Premium Roses White
10- Blooms Large Calla Lilies White
10- Blooms Mini Calla Lilies White
5- Blooms Hydrangea White
10- Stems Asiatic Lily White
10- Stems Star Of Bethlehem White
10- Stems Queens Anns Lace White
10- Stems Spray Roses White
10- Stems Gerbera Daisies White
5- Stems Daisies Poms White
10- Stems Alstromeria White
4- Bnch Lily Grass
2- Bnch Ming Fern
2- Bnch Bells Of Ireland
2- Bnch Ruscus Isreali
2- Bnch Plumosus
2- Bnch Leather Leaf
* At DEKOR INDONESIA Distributors & clients we truly understand how important every order you place with us is and as such we always do our very best to ensure that you receive exactly what you have in mind. However there are times when Mother Nature does not cooperate and a substitution may be necessary to ensure timely delivery of your order.
If a substitution is required we will make every effort to contact you and inform you before delivery, However, in the course of packing your order, inspecting each flower and making sure all looks perfect this may not be possible and we may go ahead a with a substitution without notifying you in order to prevent any delays.
In the case of a substitution we guarantee to always substitute flower of equal or higher value and of same color ordered.
* If you wish you can write a back up flower when placing your order in the shopping carts flower comment box to help guide us if a flower you have chosen is not available at time of shipping.
* Please keep in mind that someone must be present at delivery location to accept delivery, signature is required in most cases.
* DEKORINDO is truly committed to your total order satisfaction. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
(Important: Do not remove flowers from wrappers when you receive them; leave wrappers on the flowers especially roses until they are hydrated, especially for roses, remove wrappers within 48-hours or less)
1) Make sure your container is ready, it should be plastic or glass. Container should be clean of any type of dirt or bacteria, if not clean flower stems can get clogged and cause flower to wilt and die. It is best to wash containers with bleach to make sure they are clean. Fill container with clean (filtered) cool or lukewarm water.
2) Flower food packets are NOT included with the flowers, (visit our supply page for flower food and other items) these are the nutrients flowers need for proper hydration.
Prepare the solution as directed on the packet (easy steps). This will help the flowers hydrate better and last longer. (If you do not have flower food do not worry just do the following per 1/3 bucket of water, pour 1/3 can of soda * sprite / 7-up * and a cap full of household bleach. The soda is for the sugar which feeds the flowers and help them hydrate and the bleach will keep the water bacteria free)
3) Before placing them in water, cut the flower stems, removing half inch to one inch from the bottom of the stem, keeping in mind you will need to make a fresh cut later when making your arrangement, you must make sure ALL stems are cut, if for any reason a stem is not cut the flower will not hydrate and wilt.
4) Use a sharp knife that will not smash the stems. This enables your flowers to absorb water easily. (Please be careful with this step)
5) Remove leaves that will fall below the water line this will make your water last longer and keep it cleaner for flowers to hydrate better. Heat will reduce the longevity of fresh flowers, so be sure to place your container of flowers away from sources of heat, such as sunny windows, appliances or heating vents.
6) Keep the container filled with fresh clean water or the floral foam saturated, KEEP IN COOL A/C ROOM ALWAY FROM ANY DIRECT SUN OR HEAT.
7) If within 24 -hours of hydrating any flower seems like they are not drinking re-cut stem. Making sure it’s a clean sharp cut and make sure flower stem is open for hydrating. Every few days replenish preservative and re-cut the stems and enjoy your flowers. A finishing spray like Aquafinish is recommended to make flowers last longer. You can find supplies in our supply catalog